If you’re still on the fence about getting a VA, you can read up on the Top 8 Reasons Why It's Essential To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Business. To give you a summary, here are the benefits of having a Virtual Assistant work with you:
Different kinds of websites or online job platforms exist for business owners like you to easily reach out to virtual or remote job seekers. The process is simple. You register for an employer or business account, list down all possible details of the job you’re going to need them for, and post it afterward. When choosing a website, it’s best to go for something simple with a user-friendly interface.
We’ve taken into account that you might be new to this, so we made a recommendable list of sites for you to explore. Some of the more popular ones are:
This is where your search for a Virtual Assistant starts. If you’re not tech-savvy, there are social media sites that you can use as a platform for hiring. Believe it or not, freelancers and other Virtual Assistants also look for job openings on Facebook!
Of course, if what you need is a Virtual Assistant for your Amazon business, then look no further than OFP eCommerce Outsourcing Services. We have top-notch Filipino Virtual Assistants who can take care of your Amazon business for you.
1. Make a checklist of low-value tasks that take up most of your time. Also include tasks you dislike doing but can be done by someone else and tasks you can’t do yourself due to lack of knowledge and expertise. This will become your guide on which tasks you should delegate to your VA.
2. Provide background information on your job posting for job seekers to know what you’re looking for.
3. Be direct on what you expect. It will give the VAs idea of how to present their services to you.
4. There are instances you might want to give VAs with no experience a chance to work with you, but you have to be clear with training procedures. You also have to consider the amount of time you’ll put into training them. This will be more challenging than hiring a more experienced VA.
Now, you need to sort those overflowing submissions properly. Here’s how you should do it:
1. Check if the submissions are complete or incomplete. Not following instructions is a big no, so let’s cross that one out.
2. If you prefer a Virtual Assistant with good English skills, eliminate those who are not up to your standards.
3. Remove any application that doesn’t match the skills required on your job posting.
How to Hire and Train the Best Filipino Virtual Assistants in 2021 - ecomcrew.com
How to Hire a Virtual Assistant: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Outsourcing & Hiring Virtual Staff - thinkific.com
22 Secrets to Hiring the Right Virtual Assistant - smallbiztrends.com
Ultimate Guide to Hire a Virtual Assistant (And Why You Should Do It!) - medium.com
A Practical Guide for Hiring a Virtual Assistant - curiouslionlearning.com
10 Virtual Assistant Statistics Every Freelancer Must Know in 2021 - bestofbudgets.com